Total Pageviews

Monday 27 March 2017

Prototype your Open CLIL Educational Digital Project

Hello everybody!

In my last Post we learnt about the importance of analyzing in depth an educational project; analysing means finding its strengths and weaknesses and trying to figure out what I could do to take the most out of this project. By analysing and evaluating you could modify it and adapt it to your own profit. Now that we already analyzed an educational project, I think it's time for us to create one ourselves.

Today, I bring you my own open CLIL Educational Digital project. It is important to remember that this is just a prototype I created so it might need a re-examination. For that, I want you to take a look at it and give me your feedback and ideas for its improvement.

First, I will show you a template that can be helpful in the development of a CLIL educational project. This is the frame that I used to create the prototype of my own CLIL educational digital project. 

My project is called: MATTER IN OUR WORLD, and it is created for Fith grade of primary education.




Besides having to write the title and the level of the class that will benefit from the project, these are the following sections that you can find within the template:

1. The number of sessions of your project
2. The areas in which your project can be included
3.  Aims of the whole project and 4 Cs of CLIL: content, communication, cognition and culture
4. Key competencies
5. Assessment criteria including evaluation tools and the standards of learning
6. Skills developed through the project
7. The setting of the sessions
8. The final outcome or challenge of the project

Every point in the template is clearly structured and explained in depth.

Finally, to summarize the prototype of my open CLIL educational digital project, I will share with you an animated video, in which you will see the parts that need to be included when structuring or creating the prototype of your own educational project.




So, this was my Open CLIL educational digital project prototype, I really hope you like it!
See you in the next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment